Monday, July 3, 2017

How's it hangin' in the blogosphere?


Hey y'all! Thank you so much for coming out and visiting my photography blog! 

For those of you who don't know me (which is probably all of you haha) here is a little about myself:



  • Name: Adam
  • Favorite Color: Maroon and Army Green
  • Favorite Musical: Something Rotten! 
  • Pets: 3 lovable dogs Alli, Elsa and Sully (as you can see my family loves Disney) 
  • Hobbies: photography (duh), hanging out with friends, escape rooms, and playing board games. 

I am a college student at Middle Tennessee State University studying Organizational Communications to become an event and wedding planner. 

With each photo that I post, I will be including a brief description of what the image is and how it caught my eye, as well as songs that I have came to love throughout my life. 

I hope you enjoy my blog, and I hope that it inspires you to think outside the box with everything that you do and imagine the world in a different way from what you would normally! 

- Adam 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Copyright © A.Love Photography | Blog Design by Get Polished
+ Back to Top